Who cares How a company markets their products? Huge is a butt hole and I’m never watching his videos ever again. So he’s complaining about him not getting free bling. First, fly fishing is not a sport, it’s not a higher calling, it just a hobby. It’s just fishing so he, and many others need, to get over themselves when they talk about their life’s calling being circumvented by an upstart.
He then makes this massive jump that because this girl is a social influencer, Winston has sullied the grandiosity of the “sport” by introducing “T&A.” He then ponders how long it will be before she introduces oral sex, sex, and details about her anatomy into his greater calling. I don’t know who this girl is but I saw nothing in the video to suggest this about her. So he must infer this about all women he is threatened by. What a pig! What a piece of poop. I like how he try’s to soften his remarks by mentioning other women who spent a lifetime advancing the “sport”. Isn’t this exactly what this girl is doing and doing well? Hadn’t the “sport” been advanced with the addition of this girl. So he’s upset that this girl has already shattered his social media numbers. He’s upset because he wants the fame and money but some young girl got it.
How can anybody be mad at Winston for this? People should be mad at Huge for being the jerk that he is. After watching the video I thought this was an anti-Huge post not an anti-Winston post. Unbelievable that anybody would in anyway agree with what the Huge jerk said in this video. As the father of two wildly successful daughters in the male dominated finance world, I would clean Huge’s clock if he spoke of their successes in this manner.