Form your own opinion - I agree with Ben and think using this marketing tactic is a low blow to the sport - If this crosses the wrong line please delete:
JG, this is already being discussed on Old, Stale, Negative Thread...
But I agree that this is an insult to every woman who flyfishes and fathers of daughters who flyfish. Even Ben warned about not letting kids watch his latest offering on Monday.
Winston must be doing something right considering Orvis decided to knock off their cosmetics on the H4 Tom Rosenbauer special. However unlike most cheap knockoffs, this one is 500$ more expensive for an inferior fly rod.
I'm glad that Huge Fly Fisherman told why I am supposed to upset at Winston and this woman because if I stumbled on the video without his pontificating I would have sailed past my head...
It must suck to get your knickers in a twist just because YOU think YOU are important in the FF world but you didn't get any free $#!+ from a manufacturer... 🙄