I’m a Sage guy but ….

JG63

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
1,573
Form your own opinion - I agree with Ben and think using this marketing tactic is a low blow to the sport - If this crosses the wrong line please delete:
 
So is the latest Fly Fisherman magazine cover with Joan Wulff considered "empowering" to women? Got any shots of Tom Rosenbauer in short shorts?

Seems like more of the same/nothing changes without companies being called out for moves like this.
 
Winston must be doing something right considering Orvis decided to knock off their cosmetics on the H4 Tom Rosenbauer special. However unlike most cheap knockoffs, this one is 500$ more expensive for an inferior fly rod.
 
I'm glad that Huge Fly Fisherman told why I am supposed to upset at Winston and this woman because if I stumbled on the video without his pontificating I would have sailed past my head...

It must suck to get your knickers in a twist just because YOU think YOU are important in the FF world but you didn't get any free $#!+ from a manufacturer... 🙄
 
Back
Top