Should follow me, think my last vid was Three 6 MafiaIm so sick of Bluegrass in FF that I look forward to FF videos that the background music is Angine de Poirtine 😂
Now you're talking. How about some Terrapin Station?or possibly the Grateful Dead music ...
Should follow me, think my last vid was Three 6 Mafia
And just like that, Bluegrass became fine again 🤣Now you're talking. How about some Terrapin Station?
God bless Earl Scruggs:And just like that, Bluegrass became fine again 🤣
That's fake news. 😉And just like that, Bluegrass became fine again 🤣
The good ol' algorithm sent me a recent YouTube short from the guy I first complained about in this thread, and he outright admits he hasn't fished in a year. I feel vindicated in my initial assertion that this pretty large scale tying influencer has never fished. I stand by it.
"But that's not what I came to tell you about..."
On the social media front, anyone notice the HUGE reaction to Winston's nude.. I mean new... viral marketing strategy? This controversy has amazing potential for every party involved to prove themselves completely asinine and awful. Looking forward to it
I agree he handled the most important parts of the issue tactfully, even if I think it's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black (in terms of his also sorta parasitic influencer role).I was always on the fence about HUGE
But I was way way impressed with him .
I thought he did a really fine job of pointing out the absurdity of Winston's move , supporting females who fly fish and not crucifying said OF lady .
-
I agree he handled the most important parts of the issue tactfully, even if I think it's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black (in terms of his also sorta parasitic influencer role).
However, do I think the rest of the fly fishing world is capable of responding / engaging the topic without making complete fools of themselves? I do not (and I'm waiting with bated breath to see it).
Woah! Missed that.The Orvis IG account is hinting at some sort of “big announcement” tomorrow involving Tom Rosenbauer. I hope he’s not announcing retirement, particularly from the weekly podcast.
Meh it's kinda an old hat in my opinion , is it really any different from the cover posted on here not long ago of a 60s sporting magazine with a nude woman fly fishing ... as he said it's been used in the outdoors industry for a long time as a marketing gimmick .