I’m a Sage guy but ….

I have a buddy who says "supposably", when he means supposedly. He's always said it that way, and he's far from being stupid. It's always bugged me. 😆

I used to say "brefast" instead of breakfast. never realized I even did it until one of my friends pointed it out. lol

I now say it the correct way.
 
I used to say "brefast" instead of breakfast. never realized I even did it until one of my friends pointed it out. lol

I now say it the correct way.
Back in my partying days, one of my unscheduled overnight guests, in the morning, asked if I was going to take her for "brefast". I told her I had things to do. 😉
 
I used to say "brefast" instead of breakfast. never realized I even did it until one of my friends pointed it out. lol

I now say it the correct way.
I do try to force a 'D' into my pronunciation of Wednesday whenever I have enough time to think about it . . .

Please don't get me started about taking books back to the liberry or clipping Q-pons to save money.
 
Last edited:
My dude.... A three second Google search will reveal she does hardcore porn with partners... She doesn't have a million followers because she posted a bikini photo.

I'm done with discussing these fried losers.
I’m not googling porn but I google AI’d her and it said she does not do porn. All I know is I’m still not buying a Winston rod.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4493.gif
    IMG_4493.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
Hopefully we ain’t gonna die in a nuclar war 😆
Dear salmo,

Act like an Apeman and you'll be safe!

Regards,

Tim Murphy 🙂
 
It's kind of a real word. Recognized only because it was so widely misused. Its a double negative, so in reality it's more like recognized slang.
When I was the supervisor of the blood transfusion service in the hospital, we stored and provided FFP (fresh frozen plasma) that was stored at -30C. There were times when we were contacted to “unthaw” X units of FFP for a patient. In the English language, thaw and unthaw have the same meaning.
 
Add "ex scape" and 'nuc ular" to the list.
Dear kbobb,

You missed one, but I'm wondering if you did it pacifically? 😉

Regards,

Tim Murphy 🙂
 
Back
Top