I have a buddy who says "supposably", when he means supposedly. He's always said it that way, and he's far from being stupid. It's always bugged me. 😆Agreed. Let's move onto other pet peeves, like why broadcast readers of news and weather insist on using words like "ex-specially" and "supposably."
I have a buddy who says "supposably", when he means supposedly. He's always said it that way, and he's far from being stupid. It's always bugged me. 😆
Back in my partying days, one of my unscheduled overnight guests, in the morning, asked if I was going to take her for "brefast". I told her I had things to do. 😉I used to say "brefast" instead of breakfast. never realized I even did it until one of my friends pointed it out. lol
I now say it the correct way.
I do try to force a 'D' into my pronunciation of Wednesday whenever I have enough time to think about it . . .I used to say "brefast" instead of breakfast. never realized I even did it until one of my friends pointed it out. lol
I now say it the correct way.
"Irregardless"Agreed. Let's move onto other pet peeves, like why broadcast readers of news and weather insist on using words like "ex-specially" and "supposably."
I’m not googling porn but I google AI’d her and it said she does not do porn. All I know is I’m still not buying a Winston rod.My dude.... A three second Google search will reveal she does hardcore porn with partners... She doesn't have a million followers because she posted a bikini photo.
I'm done with discussing these fried losers.
SHHHiiiiit, if i wasn't married, I would date her. Think of all the free fly fishing gear I could get!
Actually a real word and a synonym of regardless. Like flammable and imflammable. English are fun."Irregardless"
It's kind of a real word. Recognized only because it was so widely misused. Its a double negative, so in reality it's more like recognized slang.Actually a real word and a synonym of regardless. Like flammable and imflammable. English are fun.
Dear salmo,Hopefully we ain’t gonna die in a nuclar war 😆
When I was the supervisor of the blood transfusion service in the hospital, we stored and provided FFP (fresh frozen plasma) that was stored at -30C. There were times when we were contacted to “unthaw” X units of FFP for a patient. In the English language, thaw and unthaw have the same meaning.It's kind of a real word. Recognized only because it was so widely misused. Its a double negative, so in reality it's more like recognized slang.