nfrechet Well-known member Joined Mar 14, 2013 Messages 2,495 Thursday at 10:55 AM #1,021 Cow Dung Hook - Standard wet fly Thread - Black Body - Olive green wool Hackle - Brown Wing - Cinnamon (Orpington C0ck)(I used ginger duck quill) Trout - Ray Bergman
Cow Dung Hook - Standard wet fly Thread - Black Body - Olive green wool Hackle - Brown Wing - Cinnamon (Orpington C0ck)(I used ginger duck quill) Trout - Ray Bergman
JG63 Well-known member Joined Mar 7, 2013 Messages 1,567 Thursday at 6:29 PM #1,022 nfrechet said: Cow Dung Hook - Standard wet fly Thread - Black Body - Olive green wool Hackle - Brown Wing - Cinnamon (Orpington C0ck)(I used ginger duck quill) Trout - Ray Bergman Click to expand... Absolute classic!
nfrechet said: Cow Dung Hook - Standard wet fly Thread - Black Body - Olive green wool Hackle - Brown Wing - Cinnamon (Orpington C0ck)(I used ginger duck quill) Trout - Ray Bergman Click to expand... Absolute classic!
hooker-of-men Well-known member Joined Apr 5, 2015 Messages 2,093 City Currently ADK; formerly DWG Thursday at 10:13 PM #1,023 Pat's on a #12 streamer hook. Messing with some new micro chenille.
[WR] Active member Joined May 16, 2025 Messages 194 City Mifflinburg Yesterday at 10:37 AM #1,024 Who ties hoppers? Right now I don't have any of my tying gear avaiable. yesterday I watched good sized sized, for that creek, absolutely smashing grey hoppers about 1 1/2 inches long near an old burn.
Who ties hoppers? Right now I don't have any of my tying gear avaiable. yesterday I watched good sized sized, for that creek, absolutely smashing grey hoppers about 1 1/2 inches long near an old burn.
nfrechet Well-known member Joined Mar 14, 2013 Messages 2,495 Today at 9:25 AM #1,025 Brown Stone Hook- Standard wet fly Thread - Black Tip - Gold tinsel Body - Brown dubbing or wool yarn Hackle - Brown Wing - Brown turkey Amateur Tyerts Fly Dictionary - J E Wilmarth
Brown Stone Hook- Standard wet fly Thread - Black Tip - Gold tinsel Body - Brown dubbing or wool yarn Hackle - Brown Wing - Brown turkey Amateur Tyerts Fly Dictionary - J E Wilmarth
GoldenRfly Well-known member Joined Aug 25, 2024 Messages 181 City Harrisburg 55 minutes ago #1,026 Current Season Confidence Dries Adams & BWO Parachutes size 18 GFA Cricket Hopper size 14 1xl GFA Hopper size 12 3xl Using the Hoppers on Dry Droppers with primarily Prince Nymphs or Green Weenies as the droppers.
Current Season Confidence Dries Adams & BWO Parachutes size 18 GFA Cricket Hopper size 14 1xl GFA Hopper size 12 3xl Using the Hoppers on Dry Droppers with primarily Prince Nymphs or Green Weenies as the droppers.