nfrechet Well-known member Joined Mar 14, 2013 Messages 2,494 Today at 10:55 AM #1,021 Cow Dung Hook - Standard wet fly Thread - Black Body - Olive green wool Hackle - Brown Wing - Cinnamon (Orpington C0ck)(I used ginger duck quill) Trout - Ray Bergman
Cow Dung Hook - Standard wet fly Thread - Black Body - Olive green wool Hackle - Brown Wing - Cinnamon (Orpington C0ck)(I used ginger duck quill) Trout - Ray Bergman
JG63 Well-known member Joined Mar 7, 2013 Messages 1,564 Today at 6:29 PM #1,022 nfrechet said: Cow Dung Hook - Standard wet fly Thread - Black Body - Olive green wool Hackle - Brown Wing - Cinnamon (Orpington C0ck)(I used ginger duck quill) Trout - Ray Bergman Click to expand... Absolute classic!
nfrechet said: Cow Dung Hook - Standard wet fly Thread - Black Body - Olive green wool Hackle - Brown Wing - Cinnamon (Orpington C0ck)(I used ginger duck quill) Trout - Ray Bergman Click to expand... Absolute classic!
hooker-of-men Well-known member Joined Apr 5, 2015 Messages 2,092 City Currently ADK; formerly DWG 58 minutes ago #1,023 Pat's on a #12 streamer hook. Messing with some new micro chenille.