Tying for the Youth Camp - Donations Sought

To those of you who have sent flies to me for the camp: thank you!

There's still some time if you'd like to contribute (due by end of May). Please send me a PM if interested.
DW

Mine are done. I’ll drop the off at Precision this week.

Steve

I am tying up some Y2K's I could always do 24 extra to send your way if needed. Size 14 Yellow & Orange with rainbow bead.

Attachments

• 3-8-2021 9-56-13 AM.jpg
    3-8-2021 9-56-13 AM.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 6
Finished my 2 dozen. I'll get them in the mail this week.

Dave,
Are you able to list the flies you have received or will receive? I will tie 24 flies, but I do not want to provide duplicate patterns others have provided.

JMP wrote:
Dave,
Are you able to list the flies you have received or will receive? I will tie 24 flies, but I do not want to provide duplicate patterns others have provided.

Any trout flies are appreciated.

Looking through this thread, it appears we have:

Bead head hare's ear
zebra midge
black wet fly
pheasant tail
yellow/orange "Y2K"

"The kids need basic, bread and butter trout flies. For what it is worth, they will be fishing for stocked trout on Yellow Breeches in June."

Then I think some Cahill comparaduns would be appropriate. Please PM a forwarding address.

I will contribute 24 black bead head wholly buggers.

I have been sticking to Stewart’s black spiders.
If you would like a change,LMK

Dave, I will contribute 24 green weenies. I don't see where anyone has volunteered those flies yet, but I'll gladly do those for the youth.

Bump.

C'mon guys alot of prolific tyers here. 1 fly a day and you'll have them done in time.

All,
I have rec'd over a dozen sets of flies which is more than in past years (I have not opened them). Thanks!

Some of you have PM'd me to verify receipt of the flies you have sent. Please keep in mind, for some of you, I don't know your actual name and don't have the time to try to match them to forum names. It might be helpful to put your forum name in parentheses on the package so I know from whom the flies originated.
Thanks,
DW

DW,
Are you able to provide an update of the flies you have received? If you need a specific fly or flies, let us know.
Thank you

Back