laurelhighlander
Well-known member
Wanted to make a trip to the susq during the fall feed. I'm assuming once water temp drops into 50s they will feed heavy. I've only fished it twice, so if anyone has an insight I would greatly appreciate it.
Beautiful smallies!Oops. Forgot to attach the pic.
Why would you do that when you have always that great fishing just 5 to 10 minutes from you? 🤣Sounds promising, low winds on Saturday will be perfect for streamer fishing from my kayak. I've been debating on whether to drive 2 hours to susq or go somewhere for browns. Still trying to decide but these responses have me leaning toward smallies. Heard good things about Sunbury area so was planning on trying it out
Just cuz I said I have brook trout streams near me? Never said they were great or even good. Glad you are crying laughing at your dumbass comment that doesn't make sense. Still offended that I talked crap on your precious stockers?Why would you do that when you have always that great fishing just 5 to 10 minutes from you? 🤣
Weren't you one the guys crying about a post getting derailed?Why would you do that when you have always that great fishing just 5 to 10 minutes from you? 🤣
no, that wasn't me.Weren't you one the guys crying about a post getting derailed?
Yea you would look at the west branch, I lost interest in stocked trout at 12 years old. Sounds great for u thoughno, that wasn't me.
If I were looking to hit the Susky, I might look at the west branch. Just get off in Indiana onto 286 heading NE you should hit the West Branch around McGees mills. Just beautiful from there on. Road follows most the river the rest of the way. Prettier drive than the turnpike.
There are plenty of smallies in the west branch.Yea you would look at the west branch, I lost interest in stocked trout at 12 years old. Sounds great for u though