PFBC FALL AND WINTER TROUT STOCKING TO BEGIN OCTOBER 1!

1000026501.jpg
 
Dave Kile - thank you for posting the fall stocking information. I appreciate that you aggregate information from other sites into this one. It’s really unfortunate that doing so led to one person coming out of nowhere to highjack this thread and pick a message board fight that never had to happen. I note that the Muddy Creek FFO stocking was pushed back a couple of weeks. Good to know.
 
Since this thread is completely off the rails, as a once long time and frequent poster here i dont think Tim is totally off on things he is saying.

He is entitled to his opinion too. I dont understand the angst towards him. Can someone explain it?
 
He is entitled to his opinion too. I dont understand the angst towards him. Can someone explain it?
Of course he's entitled to his opinion, and I think many people on this board and across PA, at least serious trout fishermen, would agree with him.

Things just got a little heated very quickly for a simple post about a stocking schedule. Lambasting folks here doesn't change PA trout stocking. I am neither for or against stocking; I just live in the reality that exists around me, and that doesn't mean that I don't want to see some change across our state, but I also try to play nicely in the sandbox with others.

I enjoy stockers for what they are, and I enjoy catching them at times. I also understand their harm and where and why the cessation of stocking should probably occur. This thread just got a little......crazy.

EDIT: I'd just like to add one more thing: the original post was nothing more than shared information. There was ZERO opinion or comments added. If you are interested by stocked trout, great! The information was provided. If not, then ignore it.
 

Latest Forum Posts

USGS Stream Gauges

Back
Top