ntallen
Member
Each year I empty my boxes and try to decide on a plan. Usually, it starts like this with gross organization by type. Then, I refine each pile into its varieties, species, whatever.
Ultimately, it comes down to grouping bugs by type and keeping life stages well-collected. I'll store off-season stuff in big boxes until needed...
My questions: how discerning are you guys when rejecting old ties? How about box organization strategies: what do you do and how does it work for you?
I tend to keep too many on me and get disorganized pretty quickly. Using slim compartment boxes for dries has helped me be more intentional about what I bring, but that's as far as I've gotten.
Ultimately, it comes down to grouping bugs by type and keeping life stages well-collected. I'll store off-season stuff in big boxes until needed...
My questions: how discerning are you guys when rejecting old ties? How about box organization strategies: what do you do and how does it work for you?
I tend to keep too many on me and get disorganized pretty quickly. Using slim compartment boxes for dries has helped me be more intentional about what I bring, but that's as far as I've gotten.