Lehigh Watershed Stocking

Great video right? Had a buddy send me the link to watch it. I can't watch it because they have me blocked on FB for calling their bullcrap out. He downloaded it and sent it to me. They are so out of touch.

Also, the rumor is they are stocking 20,000 brookies into the Lehigh, because a member that passed made it his final wish, and left them the money to do it. HILARIOUS
 
Literally insane, its incredibly frustrating to watch special places in PA be ruined by bucket biologists. I don't know the permitting process behind private stocking, but I really hope PFBC would step in...

Those streams that hold brookies are special (Crap photos from 2018):

1791464321678.png


1791464490498.png

​
 
Great video right? Had a buddy send me the link to watch it. I can't watch it because they have me blocked on FB for calling their bullcrap out. He downloaded it and sent it to me. They are so out of touch.

Also, the rumor is they are stocking 20,000 brookies into the Lehigh, because a member that passed made it his final wish, and left them the money to do it. HILARIOUS
What a legacy…
 
forgive my ignorance but what is the "Slate Run scenario?
Clubs stocking fish over Native populations. Not to say its a slate specific issue. From what I understand, slate used to be a premier native fishery some time ago and has since seen a decline in its Native populations.

I could be mistaken from what ive read, and please correct me if im off, but feel like I have seen it brought up here and on some FB groups im in before. I suppose it happens all over the state though, I just thought slate had more pushback on stockings from what ive seen.
 

Latest Forum Posts

USGS Stream Gauges

Back
Top