Kast King Hip Waders $48

Skook

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
262
I’m typing a quick message from my phone. Sorry for the lack of details.

I wore a pair of Kast King hip waders for the first time yesterday, and they did what they’re supposed to do and didn’t leak, but it’s only one outing.

I noticed that they are part of Amazon’s Prime Deal Days and are now $48.

It was nice not wearing chest waders when they aren’t necessary.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kms
I’m typing a quick message from my phone. Sorry for the lack of details.

I wore a pair of Kast King hip waders for the first time yesterday, and they did what they’re supposed to do and didn’t leak, but it’s only one outing.

I noticed that they are part of Amazon’s Prime Deal Days and are now $48.

It was nice not wearing chest waders when they aren’t necessary.
I bought a pair last summer and used them three times. I wouldn’t use them for bushwhacking, but for wading they were fine. No leaks and otherwise pretty much unnoticeable.
 
Hello Skook

Thank you for the tip on the waders, I was thinking of getting a pair of wading pants, but for this price seems really legit. The reviews on Amazon are positive. I was thinking these are gonna be the old-fashioned waiters with rubber boots, but I’m glad I looked at them on Amazon‘s website might be something in the near future that I purchase thank you.
 
Back
Top