Kast King Hip Waders $48

Skook

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
261
I’m typing a quick message from my phone. Sorry for the lack of details.

I wore a pair of Kast King hip waders for the first time yesterday, and they did what they’re supposed to do and didn’t leak, but it’s only one outing.

I noticed that they are part of Amazon’s Prime Deal Days and are now $48.

It was nice not wearing chest waders when they aren’t necessary.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kms
I should give them a try, now that I'm old enough to know that I can't walk in moving water a little bit above my knees in hippers. I think I was still in my 20s the last time I wore them.
 
I’m typing a quick message from my phone. Sorry for the lack of details.

I wore a pair of Kast King hip waders for the first time yesterday, and they did what they’re supposed to do and didn’t leak, but it’s only one outing.

I noticed that they are part of Amazon’s Prime Deal Days and are now $48.

It was nice not wearing chest waders when they aren’t necessary.
I bought a pair last summer and used them three times. I wouldn’t use them for bushwhacking, but for wading they were fine. No leaks and otherwise pretty much unnoticeable.
 
Back
Top