Jack "JackM" Manderino

Just thinking it was a year ago we lost Jack. It's funny how people can teach you a lot without even trying. He did that for me and none of it had anything to do with fly fishing.
 
Just thinking it was a year ago we lost Jack. It's funny how people can teach you a lot without even trying. He did that for me and none of it had anything to do with fly fishing.

He taught me how to appreciate cheap bourbon. And other things that aren't fit to be repeated but those who know know and that's enough.

I hope people will remember me half as fondly.
 
Just thinking it was a year ago we lost Jack. It's funny how people can teach you a lot without even trying. He did that for me and none of it had anything to do with fly fishing.
Jack was a really good dude. I knew him on the board for almost a year before I realized I knew him before as the public defender I'd interviewed before. We shared a birthday do his loss hit me in a unique way. That made seeing RyanH, Albatross and Maurice at his service mean so much more. Including Gulfgreyhound, that made 4 friends and some fisher friends I/we lost last year. One year before I retire myself. That made last year difficult. It was also good in many ways
Jack was a huge part of this board and the Jams for me. I know many others feel that way about members in the same way. It's great meeting and and appreciating other new and old members on here.
 
Back
Top