I’m a Sage guy but ….

Dear kbobb,

You missed one, but I'm wondering if you did it pacifically? 😉

Regards,

Tim Murphy 🙂
Well Tim because you "axed" nicely I guess I'm "ussposed" to answer. It wasn't "pacifically" done, I just happened to be "acrosst" from the computer and typed it quickly.
 
ValenTIMES Day...

And I actually know folks in NEPA who say "chimily" instead of chimney, put three syllables in the word jewelry and call salmon, sal-mon...

Oh the Humanity.jpg


Does all of the eBay rod sellers who call guides "eyelets" count?
 
Oh yeah...

Another vote for, 'pacifically ' 😖

One of my colleague engineers at work can't say, 'specifically' or 'specific'. Instead, its 'pacific'. 'P (p)acific' usually means the ocean, or maybe relating to peace, peacefullness

He is from Wisconsin: 3rd generation dairy farming family, UW Madison educated, English as his 1st language; no excuses.

Sometimes we play a 'drinking game' at meetings where he is presenting: each time he says, 'pacific', we lift our coffee mugs and take a sip!

Joe
 
Last edited:
Back
Top