I’m a Sage guy but ….

$1300 Winston rods don’t come with any kind of warranty?
 
Nude or semi nude beach photos are not porn. Best I can tell she is not doing porn on only fans but I won’t be subscribing to confirm this. Hopefully one of you guys out there who is a subscriber and can confirm my hunch. She created a brand out of herself and she makes millions. This is an American success story. Meanwhile, Huge is upset that him talking about his morning dump isn’t garnering freebies from Winston.
 
Nude or semi nude beach photos are not porn. Best I can tell she is not doing porn on only fans but I won’t be subscribing to confirm this. Hopefully one of you guys out there who is a subscriber and can confirm my hunch. She created a brand out of herself and she makes millions. This is an American success story. Meanwhile, Huge is upset that him talking about his morning dump isn’t garnering freebies from Winston.
My dude.... A three second Google search will reveal she does hardcore porn with partners... She doesn't have a million followers because she posted a bikini photo.

I'm done with discussing these fried losers.
 
man, she gets more play on here than she does on the rest of the interweb i think. I think someone has a crush. 🤣
SHHHiiiiit, if i wasn't married, I would date her. Think of all the free fly fishing gear I could get!
 
I'm pretty strongly libertarian. That doesn't mean that I don't care what other people do. It means I believe they have a right to do their own things. In turn, I have a right to make a judgement and choose how to interact.

Giving people the freedom to do what they like doesn't mean their actions are going to be good for themselves or for society. If you have a daughter and would be cool with people watching her "perform" on the internet, I feel sorry for you and her. This isn't puritanical, it's acknowledging the damage that the adult entertainment industry can cause.

She can do what wants. Winston can choose to support her. Huge can address it and get some clicks. There's plenty wrong here but all parties can do as they please. I'm not really sure how you could come out of this more upset with Huge than Winston, though. They're both participating in social media profiteering. One is advocating against inclusion of an industry that has definitively caused harm to many individuals into the fly fishing world and the other is embracing it.
 
I'm pretty strongly libertarian. That doesn't mean that I don't care what other people do. It means I believe they have a right to do their own things. In turn, I have a right to make a judgement and choose how to interact.

Giving people the freedom to do what they like doesn't mean their actions are going to be good for themselves or for society. If you have a daughter and would be cool with people watching her "perform" on the internet, I feel sorry for you and her. This isn't puritanical, it's acknowledging the damage that the adult entertainment industry can cause.

She can do what wants. Winston can choose to support her. Huge can address it and get some clicks. There's plenty wrong here but all parties can do as they please. I'm not really sure how you could come out of this more upset with Huge than Winston, though. They're both participating in social media profiteering. One is advocating against inclusion of an industry that has definitively caused harm to many individuals into the fly fishing world and the other is embracing it.
Amen well said !!!!!!!!
 
While nothing egregious has been said yet, I feel we shouldn't begin talking about or even announcing our political affiliations. It's just safer that way.
 
While nothing egregious has been said yet, I feel we shouldn't begin talking about or even announcing our political affiliations. It's just safer that way.
Agreed. Let's move onto other pet peeves, like why broadcast readers of news and weather insist on using words like "ex-specially" and "supposably."
 

Latest Forum Posts

USGS Stream Gauges

Back
Top