Cougarbaby Well-known member Joined Apr 29, 2024 Messages 878 City SW Pa Today at 2:49 PM #21 I was on the water before I was able to tie up,plus I left my glasses on the wood pile behind truck ,
I was on the water before I was able to tie up,plus I left my glasses on the wood pile behind truck ,
Cougarbaby Well-known member Joined Apr 29, 2024 Messages 878 City SW Pa Today at 2:50 PM #22 Not relative to this topic but my friend Doug is fly fishing in Africa Attachments IMG_2820 (1).jpg 162.3 KB · Views: 11
wildtrout2 Well-known member Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 7,475 City Montgomery County, Pa Today at 2:57 PM #23 Cougarbaby said: Got one that measured 19-1/2 , plus 3 small ones Click to expand... Hog of a brown! Congrats.
Cougarbaby said: Got one that measured 19-1/2 , plus 3 small ones Click to expand... Hog of a brown! Congrats.
Cougarbaby Well-known member Joined Apr 29, 2024 Messages 878 City SW Pa 59 minutes ago #24 My favorite sculpin fly for deep super fast water,tight lined to get deep Attachments IMG_20261004_193751718.jpg 165.9 KB · Views: 2
N north28 New member Joined Sep 1, 2024 Messages 11 City Lower Burrell 47 minutes ago #25 On an intermediate or sinking line?