Cougarbaby Well-known member Joined Apr 29, 2024 Messages 877 City SW Pa 56 minutes ago #21 I was on the water before I was able to tie up,plus I left my glasses on the wood pile behind truck ,
I was on the water before I was able to tie up,plus I left my glasses on the wood pile behind truck ,
Cougarbaby Well-known member Joined Apr 29, 2024 Messages 877 City SW Pa 55 minutes ago #22 Not relative to this topic but my friend Doug is fly fishing in Africa Attachments IMG_2820 (1).jpg 162.3 KB · Views: 5
wildtrout2 Well-known member Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 7,473 City Montgomery County, Pa 48 minutes ago #23 Cougarbaby said: Got one that measured 19-1/2 , plus 3 small ones Click to expand... Hog of a brown! Congrats.
Cougarbaby said: Got one that measured 19-1/2 , plus 3 small ones Click to expand... Hog of a brown! Congrats.