Clarion river

Got one that measured 19-1/2 , plus 3 small ones
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261003_093743362.jpg
    IMG_20261003_093743362.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20261003_093727170.jpg
    IMG_20261003_093727170.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20261003_093718770.jpg
    IMG_20261003_093718770.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 27
Couple years ago I ran into a sucker spawn right above the Arroyo bridge to the left of that island below that camp.what a blast casting sucker spawn to the browns eating them
 

Attachments

  • 1641235944-07536df3209f2633921c035e98e31726.mov
    3.4 MB
I’m trying to commit to the streamer game.you may well float by me sometime I’m up there almost once a week now that the weather seems like it’s going to cooperate
 
When the cold fog hangs low n goes right thru yard on a cold autumn morning while most who have a chance to go decide to sleep in and hang at the convenience store chatting with buddies till the fog lifts and the sun peaks.. we'll ya missed prime time lol lol lol. This is a grind but if your serious and put in your time you will be rewarded
 
Back
Top