Clarion river

Cougarbaby

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
875
City
SW Pa
Heading north to Ridgeway johnsonburg area tomorrow, hopefully they are biting,took Ianpcook last weekend and fished EB then the main river,Nutta nothing,one bite between the 2 of us ,hope tomorrow is better
 
Got one that measured 19-1/2 , plus 3 small ones
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261003_093743362.jpg
    IMG_20261003_093743362.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20261003_093727170.jpg
    IMG_20261003_093727170.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20261003_093718770.jpg
    IMG_20261003_093718770.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 23
Awesome fish. Yep swing for the fence time. Put away the hors devours. Toss meat if ya wanna tangle with the biggest baddest wily brown especially now take advantage of the windows. I wait all year till now. !!!!!!!
 
Couple years ago I ran into a sucker spawn right above the Arroyo bridge to the left of that island below that camp.what a blast casting sucker spawn to the browns eating them
 

Attachments

  • 1641235944-07536df3209f2633921c035e98e31726.mov
    3.4 MB
I’m trying to commit to the streamer game.you may well float by me sometime I’m up there almost once a week now that the weather seems like it’s going to cooperate
 
Okay I saw one of your posts afloat, I m usually on my own so the logistics of floating are to much so.many unfished areas for me on that river
 
Back
Top