LRSABecker wrote:
You do realize how much of an *** you sound like? Seriously your going to try to tell me that anything we tie will work and they are just dumb fish? Jerry (you see I called you by the name that you don't mind not the one you really hate, just shows I am not that mad) Anyways, you talk all high and might about all the fancy flies and only the best of stuff. You go out spend tons of money on fancy equipment and materials, and then you try to tell me, that they are just stupid fish and whatever you tie will work? Maybe thats why you don't catch more fish? Sure, your right, they are dumb fish, but they are still smart enough and sometimes picky not to eat anything that just floats by. Now shut your hole and stop being a D-wad. O, and if you are so concerned about to many steps and how you don't need to make anything fancy, stop tying royal M F wulffs.
By the way, before I tied the one I posted about, I tied one of those shark ones earlier today.
Ok, done venting, still like ya creeper, but sometimes you just have to shush.
Wait one more thing, if you wanted to criticize the tie, I am fine with that, but you had to go all into your dumb TL;DR novel, thats what annoyed me the most.