Small ones

Cougarbaby

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
865
City
SW Pa
My buddy pulled this tonight
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20261001_200708.jpg
    IMG_20261001_200708.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 106
Me too. I have a WW stream right near my house that has some decent bass, but maybe the best parts are filled with these micro pumpkinseeds that attack flies like piranha. It’s hilarious. Used to have a pic of one that took a foam damselfly dry that was longer than it was. Had to have been 1.5 inches tops.
 
I tied on a size 16 or so nymph one time ,threw it into the water and proceeded to put a Copenhagen chew in and thump thump caught a shiner around 2 inches, didn't have the phone for a picture
 
Bait? (JK!)

I pulled about 4 brookies smaller than that this morning in an ice cold northern WI river LOL. I figure its good see these small fish coming along; they are the future lunkers!

Joe
 
Last edited:

Latest Forum Posts

USGS Stream Gauges

Back
Top