BrandywineOnTheFly
New member
Hi everyone—I’m Joe from Downingtown, just west of Philly in Chester County. I took up fly fishing in retirement after my son recently gave it a try. Before that, we fished occasionally with spinning gear. Still have much to learn and usually hook more trees and rocks than fish!
I mostly fish Chester County, with occasional trips to neighboring counties and streams like the Tulpehocken, Little Lehigh, and West Branch Delaware. I also have a Penns Creek trip coming up.
I’ve run across this forum in many Google searches, and it looks like a good group sharing local experiences and knowledge. Looking forward to joining those conversations from a beginner’s perspective, learning from everyone, and sharing what I can along the way.
Tight lines!
Joe
I mostly fish Chester County, with occasional trips to neighboring counties and streams like the Tulpehocken, Little Lehigh, and West Branch Delaware. I also have a Penns Creek trip coming up.
I’ve run across this forum in many Google searches, and it looks like a good group sharing local experiences and knowledge. Looking forward to joining those conversations from a beginner’s perspective, learning from everyone, and sharing what I can along the way.
Tight lines!
Joe