EZ-P Wader Zipper

IMG 7966
This past year Bill Anderson and I held a webinar on Paflyfish about the Little Juniata. Bill is a great guy and has done wonderful work leading the charge for protecting that waterway and the wild trout found in those waters. During the presentation, Bill shared his side project of the EZ-P Wader Zipper. A wonderful addition to your waders that offers you some quick easy relief when you need it the most. The EZ-P Wader Zipper is a very sturdy and waterproof zipper installed below the waistline on your waders and completely sealed once installed. I have tried them and like them so far. I purchased this from Bill in early December. It took about one week to send out my waders and get them back.

Check out this other review on Angling Trade.

A video with more details.

You can contact Bill Anderson here for more details: bjuniata@verizon.net

Last edited:
Biggie
I have several pairs of waders that Bill put his EZ P waders on. I wouldn't be without them. They are a Godsend when fishing for winter steelhead. I don't have to remove any layers to take care of business. Well worth the money and he does excellent work.

salmo
I just sent my best pair of waders to him. I’m tired of p……. Into the top pocket on the side of the stream. My 72.8 year old bladder requires me to make frequent stops stream side. I suspect but do no know the it will make it easier to relieve myself when there are people who can see what I’m doing.

Biggie
I just sent my best pair of waders to him. I’m tired of p……. Into the top pocket on the side of the stream. My 72.8 year old bladder requires me to make frequent stops stream side. I suspect but do no know the it will make it easier to relieve myself when there are people who can see what I’m doing.
You can turn around and aim at the bank behind you. No one realizes what is going on because you don't have to remove any coasts or drop to top of your waders. It works great.

gfoledc
I am also in my early 70s i had Bill put his zipper in my waders 2 years ago they are great

salmo
Just got my waders back with the zipper. They look great. Really have to pull to get the zipper open. I hope I can do that in time when I need it. I will review it further after my first stream excursion.

Back