East Coast Dreamin’

Mr.B

New member
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Messages
3
City
Seattle
Hey all, i live/fish in the Pacific Northwest, but have some new(ish) family that are East Coast so i’m looking to prepare for a trip and some fishing ar some point in the next year!
 
Hey all, i live/fish in the Pacific Northwest, but have some new(ish) family that are East Coast so i’m looking to prepare for a trip and some fishing ar some point in the next year!
What sort of fishing are you looking for? What are your expectations?
 
What sort of fishing are you looking for? What are your expectations?
That’s where it’s easy- i enjoy any and all fishing, so I think I would be just as happy throwing a dry fly in a little stream as I would be heading off the coast to see what the Atlantic has to offer
 
I have been on a few head boats/ charters on the east coast. The one I think the best ( if mentioning names is permitted), is the Gambler out of Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. Nice crew, nice boat. I'm a bit handicapped and was quite comfortable on the trip. They run a variety of trips for lots of species. I especially liked night fishing for squid.
 
East coast is a big coast comprised of 14 states over 2165 miles. Plenty of varied fishing opportunities. Care to narrow down the east coast to a state?
 
Back
Top