ryguyfi wrote:
And so the weather report changed.... now that's more like it. Thunderstorms!!!
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/state-college-pa/16801/may-weather/335315?monyr=5/1/2014
now that's more like it. Thunderstorms!!!
JackM wrote:
Some one person should commit to starting the coffee at about 530 AM. If anyone wants to arise earlier, they can make arrangements the night before to start the brewing earlier. At camp coffee that is ready when you awake, even if cooked for an extra hour or so, is way better than waiting a half hour for your first cup.
I bring a French Press on all outings. If the coffee isn't made when I awake, I am about 8 minutes away from my first cup and then can hold out for the community brew.
The_Sasquatch wrote:
I have no problem getting up at 5:30am to start the coffee. I'll be up on Thursday. Someone show me what to do, and I'll take care of it. The only downside is, I'm car pooling w/ someone, so after I start the coffee, I won't have a car to head out fishing!
JackM wrote:
Sounds like the deal is done. If I am awake I'll help watch you guys make the first urn's worth.
JF_ wrote:
in-between pitching tents and taking showers.......