Clear mason jar, or big green jug? If you were the green jug guy, I'll say whatever you want me to say, and vote for whoever you want me to vote for, just bring me more of that!!!!
In my defense, I don't remember much. I hit it a little too hard last year. That cannot be repeated due to health concerns.
For the others, the grill is a fairly nice stainless gas grill. It's not huge, but decent sized. It has been generally lightly used. I don't think it got used at all for dinnertime last year. I used it late night to finish off the marinated meats I made. They were better on the fire, but it was slow and I had a lot left to do. I had no competition for the grill.
There are fire rings at each site. The pavilion itself has a large fire pit which will most likely be blazing on Friday and Saturday evenings, weather permitting of course. They usually keep that one roaring pretty good. I did cook over it last year but it's not an ideal cooking fire.