I hope so too.PaulG wrote:
If I'm able to come' I'll be staying at my camper at Hemlock. Even if I'm not able to fish, I like to come up just to see everyone again.
Hope I can make it!
PaulG
It would be good to see you .PaulG wrote:
If I'm able to come' I'll be staying at my camper at Hemlock. Even if I'm not able to fish, I like to come up just to see everyone again.
Hope I can make it!
PaulG
JackM wrote:
One of my favorite Jamboree photos:
![]()
skybay wrote:
Good catch Jack, my bag in the middle.
gulfgreyhound wrote:
It would be good to see you .PaulG wrote:
If I'm able to come' I'll be staying at my camper at Hemlock. Even if I'm not able to fish, I like to come up just to see everyone again.
Hope I can make it!
PaulG
Art
For me, 6:00 is sleeping in.