The Official Spring Jamboree May 16-18, 2014 Announcement

Thanks Jack - i'll bear that in mind.

 
One of my favorite Jamboree photos:

1857.jpg
 

If I'm able to come' I'll be staying at my camper at Hemlock. Even if I'm not able to fish, I like to come up just to see everyone again.

Hope I can make it!

PaulG
 
Good catch Jack, my bag in the middle.
 
PaulG wrote:

If I'm able to come' I'll be staying at my camper at Hemlock. Even if I'm not able to fish, I like to come up just to see everyone again.

Hope I can make it!

PaulG
I hope so too.
 
PaulG wrote:

If I'm able to come' I'll be staying at my camper at Hemlock. Even if I'm not able to fish, I like to come up just to see everyone again.

Hope I can make it!

PaulG
It would be good to see you .
Art
 
JackM wrote:
One of my favorite Jamboree photos:

1857.jpg

Looks kind of gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
 
skybay wrote:
Good catch Jack, my bag in the middle.

So's mine.

Oh wait... Now it is.
 
gulfgreyhound wrote:
PaulG wrote:

If I'm able to come' I'll be staying at my camper at Hemlock. Even if I'm not able to fish, I like to come up just to see everyone again.

Hope I can make it!

PaulG
It would be good to see you .
Art

Ditto that.

Don't make me come down there and get you, Paul!
 
I think he needs some sunshine to motivate him. GG
 
Paul, you are a staple of the Annual Jamboree. You need to be there, particularly for the coffee, but also because Maurice needs someone to wake him up. I will personally drive Art over to Hemlock at 6:00 AM to pick you up if you would only ask.
 
That's a deal,Jack. GG
 

I'll pick him up. The owner of the campground knows Jack but doesn't know me. 😛

Besides, Art likes to sleep in. For me, 6:00 is sleeping in.
 
So now I'm riding with Dave. Sleep in, don't spread rumors about me, LOL . GG
 
"Skybay! Is this yours?"

Of course Jack, who else would upload such suspicious succinct flick?
Have you find any time to tie some flies? (check the photo below)
 

Attachments

  • CAPTAIN MORGAN PRIVATE STOCK.jpg
    CAPTAIN MORGAN PRIVATE STOCK.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 11
I suspect you have been editing it along the way. Or, it was just so long since I have viewed it that it seemed fresh.
 
Dkile are there going to be hats available for purchase again this year ? Mine is getting a little beat up need a couple new ones.
 
Yessir hats will be available...see me for them.
 
Back
Top