In Search Of: The Vanishing Trout, Charles Lose

nd1001

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 31, 2022
Messages
223
City
Philadelphia
After seeing mentions of this title on the forum, I’m interested in procuring a copy.

I can find copies online from large used book retailers for $250 (1931 first ed) and $160 (1993 reprint). Cheaper listings pop up sporadically.

Instead of using one of these sites which will take a considerable margin, wondering if any forum members would be willing to part with this title for a lesser price.

Thanks,
Noah
 
I'm fortunate to have a 1993 reprinted addition that I bought for $40 a number of years ago. Probably my favorite trout fishing book. I hope you can find one at a reasonable price.
 
I have a 1931 first edition but it's not for sale or for sale cheap. 😉

Speaking of "particular appeal to us PA anglers," there were two well known titles for sale in this group:

 
Back
Top