Wild Brown/Brook within an 30/45 minutes of Phoenixville

phxflyfish

New member
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
2
City
Phoenixville
Hi there,

I have off work on Friday and usually on my days off I like to go hunting around for streams/creeks that are on the PA list for wild reproduction of trout. So far I've done the usual Valley Creek which is always fun, if challenging, the Tulpy, which I wasn't the biggest fan of as well as some exploration of the tribs to Pickering Creek. I want to expand my search as I have some time on Friday, but not much, to do some scouting and fishing. Happy to talk over PMs so as to not spot burn if anyone is willing to give/share any information I would be happy to share mine as well. I do pour over the KMS map as well as PA's map quite a bit, but a lot of it's posted land.

Thank you!
 
Feel free to shoot me a PM. There are a few options, nothing incredible but both species are around on some public land.
 
Back
Top