- Joined
- May 3, 2011
- Messages
- 7,517
Ok...after reading the last page or so of posts I'm really pumped now.
This schedule is pretty solid for me at this point...
Pack truck Wednesday evening/Thursday morning...On the road about 9:00 AM Thursday. Fish a spot or two on the way up Thursday, roll into campground by 4:00 or so. Set up camp. 50/50 on whether or not I'll fish Thursday night...might just hang out and relax. Two combos of small stream during the day, big stream evening hatch Friday and Saturday. Festivities in the evening. Head for home (probably no fishing) Sunday.
pcray - Marinated pork cubes?
This schedule is pretty solid for me at this point...
Pack truck Wednesday evening/Thursday morning...On the road about 9:00 AM Thursday. Fish a spot or two on the way up Thursday, roll into campground by 4:00 or so. Set up camp. 50/50 on whether or not I'll fish Thursday night...might just hang out and relax. Two combos of small stream during the day, big stream evening hatch Friday and Saturday. Festivities in the evening. Head for home (probably no fishing) Sunday.
pcray - Marinated pork cubes?
