FrequentTyer wrote:
It might be a good idea for each presenter to bring a small sign letting participants know the theme a presenter is planing to cover.
Dave, Fox - Thanks for the welcome! I think. Dave, saw your catch earlier this year - congrats! Had to feel good getting that first fish on a fly! I'm having a hard time forcing myself to be patient and do the research required to get a decent starting set up and not just buy whatever I can get my hands on because I wanna be right there with ya!
Jerky Station! Nice... Should pair well with the Omlette & Ham Carving stations i hear are part of the Gearing Up prentation. Not to enable H.A.'S OCD or anything, but may my nametag read 'Bob Dobalina'? Thanks.
Ed, I wish I could offer to help out, but i have other commitments that weekend. I could have done a really good presentation on how to catch carp when fishing for trout 🙂