FFing With Your Hood Up And Hat On (When It’s Not Raining)

I find it funny that bass fisherman wear flip flops with about two dozen rigged rods laying all over the deck of their million dollar bass boats!
It’s their reaction that’s probably even funnier when they get spined or hooked in the foot.

As for the bikers, I understand the humor. The jerseys w/ lots of ads are mostly being worn by bikers who have probably raced on sponsored teams, still do, or purchased the jersey at a bike eqpt flea market. The space helmets are worn for time trials, typically by triathletes. The funny road bike shoes have cleats on the bottom that clip in and out of the pedals and combined with very stiff soles for efficient pedaling are a real problem for walking, which then highlights the odd appearance of the shoes.
 
Last edited:
The Tour de Berks goes though the villages around me all the time...

...it cracks me up when I see an Amish kid on bike go past one of them and give them a weird look. 😉
People wearing 1400s Swiss peasants costumes shouldn't judge what other people are wearing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CRB
Here is another SICKENINGLY DISGUSTING habit that often coincides with being a "flat-brimmer" and that would be tucking your ears inside of your hat.

Why do people do this? It seems to align with the thug/rap culture but also with the white guy/flat brim culture.
Dear jifigz,

Those people are what use to called dorks.

Regards,

Tim Murphy 🙂
 
Why would a parent allow their kid to dress like that? This was an adult though.
They teach you to dress like a dumbazz in college! That was the 1st time I ever saw anyone dressed in a beanie, winter jacket,......and shorts??!! Higher education = complete disintegration of common sense.
 
Don’t confuse flip flops with Chacos. Chacos are very comfortable and functional to wear in the summer. I’ve spent many days in my boat on the river, and elsewhere, wearing a pair.

The Chacos I have are not nearly as stylish as this pair, which also come in Brown or Brook trout designs. (Sorry, no carp designs.)

IMG_3669.jpeg
 
Back
Top