Lehigh River Stocking Association Poker Tournament

LRSABecker wrote:
He's just jealous because he has no part at all of any conservation. He's a spoiled fishermen that does not give back. The money he donates to our club just goes to the one thing he hates...stocked fish.

Dude you dont know me at all! I send of pretty fair amount of coin to groups that I feel are doing good things for wild fish and I give a fair amount of time to helping organzations that help wild fish as well. Just because I think your stocking crew is laughable bunch does NOT mean I dont support conservation!

"Just because I think your stocking crew is laughable bunch does mean I dont support conservation!"

LOL. The alpa special. Typing the exact opposite of what he meant, and hilarity ensues.

Thank you Jay,,,, new craft beer is kickin my a88 tonight!

Be careful Alpa. That Dogfish 90 IPA kicked my butt last night and my head this morning.

Typing the exact opposite of what he meant, and hilarity ensues.

I notice a lot of folks do that on this site. I think they get so excited they screw up. I point it out on occasion but normally get called a nit for doing it, so I just let it ride. It's skin off my back.

I don't care how much money you send to groups it's the hard work that the actual volunteers do that matters. Believe me when I say this, WE do not need YOU to support anything we do, your just a 22yr old that thinks he knows all. When you grow up a little bit maybe your attitude will change. I know when I was your age I thought I was all tuff and stuff. You'll grow out of it don't worry. I expect you to never fish the Lehigh either because it is way below you. Not enough wild fish for you.

Let us know how the donkament goes. Still jealous of your fundraiser versus the fruit stand. It's just not right.

I don't know why someone has to be such an a$$. I post a simple fundraiser update and the kid has to make it into an argument, He needs to grow up a little bit. I am also wondering why he has a picture of my buddy holding a large fish on his photo bucket. He did not catch the fish, He did not guide him to the fish, He does not even know him. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

JDaddy, I would rather sell fruit, it has to be easier then running a poker tournament.

LRSABecker wrote:
I don't know why someone has to be such an a$$. I post a simple fundraiser update and the kid has to make it into an argument, He needs to grow up a little bit. I am also wondering why he has a picture of my buddy holding a large fish on his photo bucket. He did not catch the fish, He did not guide him to the fish, He does not even know him. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

JDaddy, I would rather sell fruit, it has to be easier then running a poker tournament.

Maybe he just likes the fish......

I think to preserve the legitimacy of your organization it might be wise to just ignore this this kind of stuff. A thread that was informational with regards to a poker tournament fundraiser has turned slightly Springer-esque.

Ws- Your right I just hate cheap shots from a guy sitting behind a computer. If you wouldn't say it to someones face you don't say it behind the safety of a computer. Unless it's a Yahoo Answer. That crap is just plain funny.

Yahoo Answers is gods gift to the snarky man.

Saturday is coming fast hope to c a couple of you guys.

Grouse Hall Rod and Gun Club
3335 Levans Rd
Coplay, PA 18037

Back