Bq nymph

Nice Harley, I like the Browns,tans, and green on the first one. Great color on the next one as well, tapers look great. You'll have a good time with those ties I'm sure... Nice work.

Thanks. Its real hard to photograph this stuff and have it look like it does in person. I really like this material.

I have found that as well...

Bq-33 hot spots 96 & 94, thorax is peacock dub green. Cream thread underbody.
250c2695bd3634afa3433aacfe10e8d5_zps5df41cec.jpg

Tag & underbody at thorax is bq 294
07f3c4deefca77daa930cce2ca237509_zps312cae83.jpg

Jack, I like that one. Nothing better than a simple fly that is tied well. I have been doing some with real quills. Just because I like tying with them.

GenCon

Cool flies..here is a sample of one of my woven grubs. This one is made with two colors of single strand uni-floss. It also has a strip of pearl mylar over the back... I still need to work with the Body Quill though

Attachments

• Woven.jpg
    Woven.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2
Thanks tioga, I love woven flies. Nice job, I like that one.

Mike, thank you. Quills just give a tie a really buggy look, I dont think you can go wrong with them.

I wanted to give those that are interested in this material and also might become interested in it a heads up that I've been fishing this fly quite a bit as of late and it's proving to be a great winter pattern.
baf15827395632e08f50b1e5a00cc582_zps93412c26.jpg

Also, I'd like to see what those of you have been tying with this now that you have the material. :-D

Back