0 for 2

That makes it: THA/FIRROTLLHS2012M-J . Sounds like I'll need a beer to say that. :lol:

delta_dog wrote:
by djs12354 on 2012/4/11 14:02:56 Sounds like this has become a "Mini-Jam". We can call it "The Heritage Angler/Foxgap239 Instructional Revue and Review on the Little Lehigh Heritage Section 2012 Mini-Jam".

Say that 5 times fast! Better yet I wanna hear Foxgap say that ONCE on Saturday. Lol now that would be funny!

So....I am going to have to bow out unfortunately. My wife's grandmother passed away last night so we will be out of town this weekend.

We are going to have to do this again though.....I need all the help I can get.

Steven

Steven, my condolences to you and your wife.

I just read yesterday's comments. You's all gonna pay! I only wish we were doing a seminar in an enclosed room for 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful Fox,

As I can attest, that waters damn cold yet! :)

Foxgap239 wrote:
I just read yesterday's comments. You's all gonna pay! I only wish we were doing a seminar in an enclosed room for 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I might be able to make it up there as well. I would be flying solo this time without the gf since she has work tomorrow.

It's gonna be Papa Fox and all the little Foxlets trailing along, chanting" "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Or maybe, "Where's the fish? You said there would be fishies!" :)

Very close to negotiating a hall pass for Jrs. soccer game tomorrow

We are looking @ 11AM to meet/start .. same place we fished @ the Jam few weeks ago?

Also .. anyone coming later should let us know (list it here) so we can send someone over (if I am there early I will volunteer) to bring you guys to the fishing local.

Thinking 12:30 1 PM is a good time to send someone over for the late crew BUT that is dependent on the average arrival for the you guys

Again .. great group of guys and thanx to all the vets who are taking their time to teach us beginners WTF to do .. happy I found this site

djs12354 wrote:
It's gonna be Papa Fox and all the little Foxlets trailing along, chanting" "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" Or maybe, "Where's the fish? You said there would be fishies!" :)

Actually, I believe it goes: "Uncle Fox, I have to go potty."

:evil:

Foxgap239 wrote:
I only wish we were doing a seminar in an enclosed room for 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Uncle Fox, I have to go potty."

Be careful what you wish for. :lol:

I'm still shooting for 1pm at the fly shop unless someone wants to give directions to the stream.

May make it around 12 or 1 is my son has a baseball game in the morning

RCFetter wrote:
I'm still shooting for 1pm at the fly shop unless someone wants to give directions to the stream.

Directions

The fly shop is on the stream, and I'm sure the guys won't be far away. I'd look upstream first...

Hope you guys have a good time. I expect to see some photos!!

Steven

RCFetter wrote:

Exit fly shop make quick right, then another quick right walk 20 steps straight...............................oops you are now in the middle of the stream. Better make it only 10 steps. :-D

It's alive....... :lol:

Foxgap239 wrote:

Exit fly shop make quick right, then another quick right walk 20 steps straight...............................oops you are now in the middle of the stream. Better make it only 10 steps. :-D

When you asked how your directions were I thought you meant HA's directions. I did not see your post this morning.

I guess I would have wound up in the stream which I did..lol. I thought the fly shop was a few blocks away. My waders are history. After 5 years (2 in the attic) they are no longer water proof. Think I will get some waist-highs at Cabelas.

Anyway, thanks for your help and the dry fly. I really appreciated it. I've been focusing on the wrong things and I was happy with my casting today.

It was also nice to see the LL was not as low as the Pennypack or the Tohicken.

Bob

Hope you guys have a good time. I expect to see some photos!!

Steven
If you wanna see what I caught today I'll direct you to your backyard and just look at some trees/branches and a decent size rock. Those are the only things I hooked :)

Stagger_Lee wrote:

If you wanna see what I caught today I'll direct you to your backyard and just look at some trees/branches and a decent size rock. Those are the only things I hooked :)

Yeah...we'll work on that...

Back