0 for 2

Looks like the 14th of April I can make the small trek up to the LL.

Son has a soccer game arnd 10:30 AM and I could be in my car @ abt 11:30/45 ... get to the LL around 1:15

Let me know how that day looks for you gents

Next Saturday is more do-able for me as well.

The Iceman can make an appearance next Saturday if the masses allow his presence. :p

Volksnurse wrote:
I gotta clone me.

Ahhh crap don't do that, then I'll be taking flies out of double the trees! :-D

I'm in for this weekend but out for next weekend. Wife will be out of town Fri,Sat and Sunday. Just me and the kids all weekend. I'll be fishin but I will be in the boat and fixing tangles the whole time and will love every minute. :-D

OK - looks like we need both weekends to get this done.

I'll take this Saturday at 9AM as discussed earlier.

Fox - can you take the lead for next weekend (14th)? Looks like the afternoon would work, but the Northern guys like getting up at zero-dark-thirty to go fishing. I probably can't get there until the afternoon, so between the two of us, we should have things covered. Thoughts?

Okay Iceman will thaw out and handle the 14th but I do have a bachelor party the night before so early ain't happening for me either. I can probably be there by 11.

Thoughts, comments, criticisms?

Name the time and place. Schedule may change, but for now it's open on Saturday.

Okay, Saturday, April 14th for session 2. 11AM at the fly shop on the LL. You early risers know where to fish until I get there.

Boj, if want to drive up with me, I'll be happy to pick you up. This will be good bank fishing availability for you.

I can do both Saturdays but the afternoon is better for me. I'm not sure I can make it as early 9 am.

This is what's awesome about this sport. A bunch of great guys getting together to do some good fishing. What makes it even better is being around all these true newbies makes me look LESS like a newbie. LOL ;-) Oh and Dave if you do make it this Sat i won't mention anything age related. :-D

RCFetter wrote:
I can do both Saturdays but the afternoon is better for me. I'm not sure I can make it as early 9 am.

9AM ain't happening for session #2 instructor after bachleor party the night before. You guys gonna be lucky to see me by 11! I need coffee already. Fortunately its only a suite at the Phils game with all the food and beer we want. I sure hope we don't detour on the way home! Ahhhhhhh, hell who am I kidding, yes I do! :)

Okay, Saturday, April 14th for session 2. 11AM at the fly shop on the LL. You early risers know where to fish until I get there.

How long does a day on the water last with you guys?

Will you guys be able to accommodate the late stragglers ... I should be able to make it around 1 - 1:15ish?

Stagger_Lee wrote:
How long does a day on the water last with you guys?

Will you guys be able to accommodate the late stragglers ... I should be able to make it around 1 - 1:15ish?

That depends on how long it takes Dave to throw me in the stream! :-D

Come on over, we'll still be there and I'll just stay later if you need some more one on one.

This is what's awesome about this sport. A bunch of great guys getting together to do some good fishing. What makes it even better is being around all these true newbies makes me look LESS like a newbie. LOL Oh and Dave if you do make it this Sat i won't mention anything age related.
Agreed

I think it is great, especially after how accommodating you guys were at the jamboree, that you would take the time and have the patience to help out us newbie fly fishers ...

much appreciated and hope to 'pay it forward' ... just might take me 10 -15 years :-D

Stagger - Judging from his plans on Friday night, Fox will be lucky to have his rod strung up by then.

Make sure to introduce yourself (loudly), and make as much noise as you can. One of those hand held air horns would be cool. :cool:

Stagger - Judging from his plans on Friday night, Fox will be lucky to have his rod strung up by then. Make sure to introduce yourself (loudly), and make as much noise as you can. One of those hand held air horns would be cool.
Well theoretically I can get away with that ... I have only been on the water twice (only fished once) so what should i know abt spooking fish :)

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Stagger - Judging from his plans on Friday night, Fox will be lucky to have his rod strung up by then.

Make sure to introduce yourself (loudly), and make as much noise as you can. One of those hand held air horns would be cool. :cool:

And I get nicknamed the Iceman. There is no justice! :-o

They may be newbies at FF-ing but they are sure pros at busting balls! :hammer:

Ice, Ice, baby....Break it down........

Foxgap239 wrote:
They may be newbies at FF-ing but they are sure pros at busting balls! :hammer:

Back