0 for 2

I'm in both weekends if you still having it on both. I need alot of insight. Just can't seem to get everything put together.

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Stagger - Judging from his plans on Friday night, Fox will be lucky to have his rod strung up by then.

Hehehe....he said Rod....heheheh

Volksnurse wrote:
Hehehe....he said Rod....heheheh

Where is Cornholio when you need him?

Steve - Yes, we'll still do both Saturdays. I'll be down there from 9 AM until 2 PM, or so on the 7th. I should also be there on the 14th - I'd like to get there while Fox is still hung over, just to mess with him. :-D

As of now Im in for the 14th ... looking @ 1PM

I'll keep a watch on this thread and if anything changes I'll let you know

LOL (politely)...not doing well on the Little Lehigh? I mean that place gets hammered daily. I swear, the only reason trout get caught there is because their brains are the size of a lesur pea. I know that's true anywhere, but the LL is a very small stream stream, very heavily fished, and an excellent example of why science is no match for an all of asudden hungry fish. :)

Coughlin

Well I picked Steve2u42 up at Bass Pro this morning and headed down to fish the LL. We met up with Heritage-Angler and talked shop for awhile waiting for other members to show up but we were the only ones that made it. I wish more guys would have made it because I had a great time today. Steve and I caught 7 or 8 and lost a few including a nice 17 or 18in Bow I lost. I did however get a pic of the wild brown and a 15 in Bow I caught. I wish I would have got a pic of the Bow Steve caught. Saw a bunch of rises thru out the day some taking caddis and some sipping midges. I had a great time. Wish I could make it next weekend. Will post pics tomarrow.

delta-dog, you certainly are making great strides in making the switch to stream fishing for trout. You definitely "get it".

My guess is that the "Warmwater Insurgents" here on the board are gonna be recruiting you to their ranks pretty quick. ;-)

by Heritage-Angler on 2012/4/8 0:06:10

delta-dog, you certainly are making great strides in making the switch to stream fishing for trout. You definitely "get it".

My guess is that the "Warmwater Insurgents" here on the board are gonna be recruiting you to their ranks pretty quick.

Thanks Ed and thanks to everyone that has hepled me both directly and indirectly from the forum. The wealth of knowledge on this site has made the journey not only alot easier but very enjoyable. I've meet some great guys on this forum and look forward to meeting many more. So if theres anybody out there looking for someone to fish with please let me know I would love to join you. Here are the pics from yesterday. I just wish I took some more but some times its hard for me to stop fishing to take a pic. lol

Attachments

• 0407121149.jpg
    0407121149.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 0407121623.jpg
    0407121623.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 3
DD

Nice Fish!

And as to the knowledge imparted here to us newbies and not-so-newbies like you, that why I started welcoming new posters with "Welcome to the jungle" It's cause this forum has what we need.....

Yes, Delta_dog and i had a really nice day. Dealt with some wind but just waited a second and it was gone. Went through a few differnt flies just testing the waters and trying different styles of fishing. We had a good time. I will be up next weekend, hope to see more of you there. I am hoping we are meeting at the same time, 9:00am, right? Get there early, seems like the longer you wait, the more people show up. In the morning we had pretty much the whole stream to ourselves.
Hoping to hit a few places this week in my neighbor hood. Should be out, Monday, Wednesday pending how much rain, Friday Possibly Tuesday too.

Steve,

Due to Foxgap239's inability to get up in the morning like normal people do :), the meeting is set for 11:00 with His Royal Iciness.

All kidding aside, I really appreciate the members of this forum willing to take time to work with neophytes like me and educate them.

Dave

steve2u42 wrote:
Yes, Delta_dog and i had a really nice day. Dealt with some wind but just waited a second and it was gone. Went through a few differnt flies just testing the waters and trying different styles of fishing. We had a good time. I will be up next weekend, hope to see more of you there. I am hoping we are meeting at the same time, 9:00am, right? Get there early, seems like the longer you wait, the more people show up. In the morning we had pretty much the whole stream to ourselves.
Hoping to hit a few places this week in my neighbor hood. Should be out, Monday, Wednesday pending how much rain, Friday Possibly Tuesday too.

Hey,

Curious if anyone was going to head out this coming Saturday to the LL?

Steven

ok, i will be there at 9. lol, ill wait for ya. be fishing till then and come back up at 11. Thanks

Okay, I'm back from God's country, PA and catching up on the board. Yes, I will be there by 11. If I'm reasonably well behaved the night before, it may be earlier. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Foxgap239 wrote:
If I'm reasonably well behaved the night before, it may be earlier.

Guess we'll see you around noon. :cool:

Steven - Yes, we're meeting at the Little Lehigh this Saturday. We'll meet up at the fly shop around 11 AM (or earlier). I have to grab a few winks of sleep in the morning before I head down there (I hate third shift), so I won't get there until about noon time. This is Mr. Icyfox's show - I'll just be there to heckle him.

You guys are in for an education - the Fox knows his stuff.

H.A.

Heritage-Angler wrote:

H.A.

Oh great, set them up for a let down!

Foxgap239 wrote:
Heritage-Angler wrote:

H.A.

Oh great, set them up for a let down!

Nah...That Foxgap Guy's a freegin Genius.

Yeah, but he might be a little grumpy and hungover...

Attachments

• grumpy fox.jpg
    grumpy fox.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
Back