0 for 2

I'll be coming down on Saturday but no fishing for me. I'm gonna bring my son and daughter down to see the hatchery and go for a walk on the creek. So if you hear my son yelling THERE'S A FISHY I'm sorry in advance but please do introduce yourself so I can do the same and say hello. Mabey I can convince Ed to baby sit them so I can do a little fishin! ;-)

delta_dog wrote:
I'll be coming down on Saturday but no fishing for me. I'm gonna bring my son and daughter down to see the hatchery and go for a walk on the creek. So if you hear my son yelling THERE'S A FISHY I'm sorry in advance but please do introduce yourself so I can do the same and say hello. Mabey I can convince Ed to baby sit them so I can do a little fishin! ;-)

By all means, let Ed kid sit. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE let him do it! :-D

Foxgap239 wrote:
By all means, let Ed kid sit. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE let him do it! :-D

"OK kids - here's a 5 gallon bucket of rocks. Now throw them at that guy with the hood over there. Free ice cream for the first one to hit him. I'll go first......" :cool:

I have 2 you can both have one each. The little guy is the loud one foxgap can have him. If he doesn't sober you up nothing will. lol

What time you going Dan? Maybe I'll bring my 4 YO critter and let them wear each other out...(George and Ed that is...we KNOW 4 year olds don't wear out.)

delta_dog wrote:

I should be there right at 11 but mabey sooner if child care is provided.

The kids should be safe around Fox, it's special regs, so he can't use them for bait!

Just looked at all this..... :-o I'd love to make it up there, but some guys wanna go upstate to Potter for opening day, girlfriend wants me to go to the beach since it's her "birthday weekend" "(last I checked, it's a birthDAY for a reason...) :roll: who knows.

Maybe I'll say screw it and meet up with you guys anyway, especially if the little ones will be aiming away from my general direction during target practice.

Jimbo87 wrote:
Maybe I'll say screw it and meet up with you guys anyway, especially if the little ones will be aiming away from my general direction during target practice.

That's okay, when they start throwing rocks at me I'm just gonna run in front of H-A's truck and taunt the little buggers some more! :hammer:

girlfriend wants me to go to the beach since it's her "birthday weekend" "(last I checked, it's a birthDAY for a reason...) who knows.
Wait till (if) you marry her .. my wife is still under the belief it's a birth-WEEK

Haha...well, that's over the hills and far away sir.

Stopped in and saw Tom on our way up to Cove Haven for a couple of days. He's coming down with me on Saturday. We're going to detour by way of the LL Bean store on our way in. I want to check out their 6' 6" three wt. for use on some of our NE PA streams.

Dave - Check out the Quest II, and be sure to cast it first. Ask for Steve.....

Check out the new Pocket Water reel, too - it's sweet!

Ok gents; totally stoked to get out on the water for the 2nd time. To lazy to read thru this entire thread and put the pieces together but what is the time frame and the meeting place (same fly shop off fish hatchery Rd) for Sat?

I am 75% sure I will be up there just deciding if I should blow off my sons (he’s 4) footie game or leave after the game at 11:30 with an eta btwn 12:30 – 1PM

11AM at the Fly Shop. I will be there and hopefully not too grumpy. H-A will be coming over later. Just let us know if you are coming for sure so that we don't leave before you get there. I doubt we will be done in 2 hours but let's play it safe.

Sounds like this has become a "Mini-Jam".

We can call it "The Heritage Angler/Foxgap239 Instructional Revue and Review on the Little Lehigh Heritage Section 2012 Mini-Jam".

;-)

I will be at the fly shop around 11.....driving my wife's silver saturn!

djs12354 wrote:
Sounds like this has become a "Mini-Jam".

We can call it "The Heritage Angler/Foxgap239 Instructional Revue and Review on the Little Lehigh Heritage Section 2012 Mini-Jam".

;-)

No, no, no. This is the "2012 Foxhunt". Catch and release only - no Arctic Foxes may be harmed in this endeavor. He's gonna have enough problems that morning without us adding to his discomfort.

Attachments

• angry fox 2.jpg
    angry fox 2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 3
by djs12354 on 2012/4/11 14:02:56 Sounds like this has become a "Mini-Jam". We can call it "The Heritage Angler/Foxgap239 Instructional Revue and Review on the Little Lehigh Heritage Section 2012 Mini-Jam".

Say that 5 times fast! Better yet I wanna hear Foxgap say that ONCE on Saturday. Lol now that would be funny!

Back