Just Now:

Attachments

• JustNow.jpg
    JustNow.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 4
Now that's a sure sign.

JackM wrote:
Just Now:

Jack, I see you've grown the beard again....

I just saw another sign of spring - two cows licking a new born calf in a field at Woodside Creamery in Hockessin

IT"S SNOWING @1:19 pm spring started @12:57

howardfine13 wrote:
A large flock of Tundra Swans stopped into the Warren area yesterday on their flight north.

Warren Ohio?

Saw several flying over about 30 miles North of there over the weekend. That was cool. Damn things were headed South though.

PEEPERS!!!!!!They are singing away in the swamp next to my house.Much later than last year,but MAN it is a wlcome noise.

Also,MANY big ol blue herons and little green herons coming and going...the swamp is quite the heron rookery.

wunderground predicts 8" snow in SEPA Tuesday night.

I went fishing yesterday for the first time since January.

I was wet wading on Sunday and the brookies were hitting dry flies. That's spring!

Later in the afternoon I saw some kids SWIMMING in Bald Eagle Creek. On the second day of trout season!

80 yesterday, 70 today, and low of 18 and snow forecast for tomorrow.

I'm considering that to be a reminder of who is in charge.

FarmerDave wrote:
80 yesterday, 70 today, and low of 18 and snow forecast for tomorrow.
Pennsylvania weather, man. More unpredictable than PennDOT.

Nah, PennDot is plenty predictable.

Close lane about 4 months before any work begins. Do about 2 days of work in 2 months. Leave lane closed for another 4 months. Remove barrels. :)

He said more UNpredictable than PennDOT.

This latest weather is all my wife's fault. Several months ago she scheduled to have her car detailed, today. Winter should be over by then, right?

OK, it's my fault, I was the one who caved and told her to go ahead and schedule it.

What's the point, it's a freakin lease.

Yesterday when I got home it was still about 70F. An hour later it was in the low 60s. Roughly 40 this morning before leaving home, but it was down to 32F and raining by the time I pulled into the parking lot at work.

I'm glad I got here early. I just looked outside and there is snow on the ground.

I see they also revised the forecast for tonight. First they were saying 18F. Now they are saying 16F.

pcray1231 wrote:
Nah, PennDot is plenty predictable.

Close lane about 4 months before any work begins. Do about 2 days of work in 2 months. Leave lane closed for another 4 months. Remove barrels. :)
Take 35 years just to get the project off the drawing board, Blue Route. Build the thing and have to repair and widen it because of poor planning.

During the flood a few years ago, my town's only bridge was taken out, and we were stuck without a way to food or water for eight days.

Anyway, the municipality rebuilt a new bridge in two weeks. We could not use it for nearly four months.

The reason? They were arguing what color to paint the damn thing.

This is not a joke.

Back