Proposed Newbie Brush-up Day, Saturday, May 5th at 10AM

Re: Proposed Newbie Brush-up Day, Saturday, May 5th at 10AM by Volksnurse on 2012/4/24 16:40:17 No worries Dan. I'll eat a donut for you.

Thanks guy. I'm glad someone has my back. :evil:

delta_dog wrote:
Thanks guy. I'm glad someone has my back. :evil:

He keeps eating extra donuts and he may have your back but my beer belly! :pint:

I'm going to try and make it up there for this one.

All are welcome. As we get closer, those planning attending, just let us know about what time you will arrive so that we make sure to look for you.

3oynie.jpg

Lmao....and it looks just like him!

LMAO.....

Beware Fox....Just received an email from Kyloe. The cerebral angler is riding towards you again!

Fox and a few are getting there early

So I am correct, you guys will be getting there arnd 7AM?

I'm going to try to get there earlier. Maybe 6 or 6:30. I'll make that call later next week when we see the weather forecast.

Very good sir

As long as the weather gods cooperate, I am looking btwn 7:30 - 8:30, maybe earlier if I can get my a$$ out of bed.

Will confirm up next week

I'm aiming to get there early to mid-afternoon and hopefully fish till dusk.

I'm looking to get there around 7ish...takes me about 45 mins to get there. Any suggestion on flies for LL? Would like to stop at Hertiage this week and get a few for the weekend.

What is the count for early arrivals?

We have abt 4 or 5??

It's nice to see you more experienced guys helping out us newbies. Wish I could make. WHere are you guys going to meet?

Heritage Fly Shop on Fish Hatchery Road on the Little Lehigh. Go to post 18 of this thread for directions and click on the bold word "here."

I will probably get there early as well :)

Thanks, but wrong end of the state. Do you know if there is one for the western part of the state? Would love to attend one if there was.

Back