Proposed Newbie Brush-up Day, Saturday, May 5th at 10AM

That's the beauty I see in all this :) Never stop learning and never stop teaching and sharing. So far, at least three different people that I just met out on the stream, plunked a fly or two out their fly boxes into mine. My fly collection and knowledge aren't vast enough to do this yet, but the day will come when the statement "hey try one of these." will be common place.

mrwisker wrote:
That's the beauty I see in all this :) Never stop learning and never stop teaching and sharing. So far, at least three different people that I just met out on the stream, plunked a fly or two out their fly boxes into mine. My fly collection and knowledge aren't vast enough to do this yet, but the day will come when the statement "hey try one of these." will be common place.

This and other comments by VN, DJS and others are why I appreciate so much that H-A asked me to help out with the newbies. Not only are these guys appreciative of our help, they will pay it forward. Not to mention they are damn fun to be around! :p

Back