PFBC Fall stocking: angler feedback

Camp wrote:
Any reason to hope the fall stocking will be increased any time soon?

Probably not.
Agree with Jack's assessment.

However, keep in mind that the PFBC does respond to local issues and concerns. Support your local sportsmen's club or TU chapter and work through these channels to affect local changes from the PFBC.

I joined the Oil Creek TU a couple years back and it is a good group.

In fact Oil Creek is the only water that will see an October stocking in the NW region in 2015.

Hit Muddy on Sunday. Parked in the lower lot early. Felt blessed to be there. Second time I've been there this year. A couple small Browns made my month. (Maurice probably would've had twenty, but I suck at fly fishing.)

The last time I hit Muddy was in middle May. I'd love to be there more often. 30-35 minutes.

These days people are chained to their job. Opening day gives people something to plan for. A chance to say "I'm not working this weekend."

America has changed. Opening day may be be more important now than ever.

I'm all for fall stocking. I fish year-round, but I don't want to lose opening day.

barrybarry wrote:
Hit Muddy on Sunday. Parked in the lower lot early. Felt blessed to be there. Second time I've been there this year. A couple small Browns made my month. (Maurice probably would've had twenty, but I suck at fly fishing.)

The last time I hit Muddy was in middle May. I'd love to be there more often. 30-35 minutes.

These days people are chained to their job. Opening day gives people something to plan for. A chance to say "I'm not working this weekend."

America has changed. Opening day may be be more important now than ever.

I'm all for fall stocking. I fish year-round, but I don't want to lose opening day.

Its been a while since I've had a 20 fish day. I get in my own way alot too.

Its gotta be a morning game for sure. Although this week should be a good week with highs in the 7- and lows in the 50s. Should balance the temps into the 60's before the next spike.

Back