Annual Spring Jamboree - May 18-20, 2012 - Seven Mountains Campground

I'll most likely be there, for a day, the weekend, or a week, not sure yet.

Yeah, my timing is very uncertain. I'd love to make it an extended fishing vacation like usual. But with the wife working weekends and me having baby responsibility during the days, it won't be easy. My hope is that the in-laws will be able to take him for a few days to allow me my spring vacation.

Worst of the worst case scenario is that I have to wait till my wife gets home Saturday and I drive up for the evening.

But I'm reserving Fri and Sat. nights expecting a better outcome than that.

I don't know if I can come up for the whole weekend, but definitely a day at least!

I have two weekends reserved at my R&GC, this one and the next one. Which weekend I go will depend on weather and timing of the hatches. If I'm up there this weekend, I may head over to meet you guys if that's okay being as I won't be staying with you guys at Seven Mountains.

I work that Saturday. Normally I'd switch, but I'm switching both my weekends in April (for Easter and for the Quill Gordon Summit). I'll plan on coming up Saturday afternoon into Sunday. Rock and roll.

Jack,

Thanks for getting this going. Looking forward to the weekend. As always it will be great to catch up with everyone.

Who said rain?

dkile wrote:

Who said rain?

Dave, a little rain could be awesome and get the hatch going during the day instead of at dusk, let's just stay away from those gully washers! :-D

I'll be there. This year I plan of staying at the CG's, last year I stayed at my camper in Coburn. Being away form the CG's I missed to many of activities and just hangin out.

As usual looking forward seeing everyone!

PaulG

Just reserved a cabin. :-D

Foxgap239 wrote:
dkile wrote:

Who said rain?

Dave, a little rain could be awesome and get the hatch going during the day instead of at dusk, let's just stay away from those gully washers! :-D

The JAM history is full of gully washers. We've had more times where the streams are blown out, then when they're not.

I'm in. Thanks to Jack and everyone else involved in getting this scheduled. I know a lot of work went into it and on behalf of PAFF we all thank you for this. This will be my 4th JAM and every one gets better than the last. Meeting new people and hanging out with friends met from past events. Ohh, the fishing's not too bad either. Maybe this year I'll actually catch a fish on my new dry fly rod.

Can't wait.

Link to Seven Mountains

Hey RyGuy, I have this little wild stream I want to show you up there...

albatross wrote:
Hey RyGuy, I have this little wild stream I want to show you up there...

You win the "laugh out loud at work" award for the day.

All those signs posted on every other tree mean something there Alby.........

Ohh... do I need a helicopter to get there?

It's a go for me. Afish - are you organizing a cabin again?

tl
les

Yo I wouldn't mind getting in on a cabin. I'm only gonna be there on Saturday night, but I'd pay for the whole weekend, as is fair. Les, lots of good pipe smokin' going down!

Just booked a tent site. Gonna head up Wed and stay til Mon. As always, looking forward to it.
And thanks goes to Jack for once again setting things up.

peace-tony c.

i'm in! try to get in some turkey hunting a couple days before the jam. this will be my 3rd spring jam, last one was better than the first one, looking forward to another good one...andy

80% sure I'll be there at this point. Trying to convince occasional poster (but frequent blogger) Troutrageous to tag along. I'll be reserving a tent site shortly probably. Hoping to be there Friday afternoon - Monday morning. Looking forward to meeting some of you characters. Thanks Mods and anyone else who helps in the planning.

Prior Jam goers.....

Do you share price for numerous tents? The site just lists it at $25 a night.

Well, it'll only be our second year at this location. Last year was a cluster, as half the tent sites were flooded. So we ended up combining out of necessity, don't remember how the money worked out, though....

Call and ask. They're friendly enough on the phone....

Back