Annual Spring Jamboree - May 18-20, 2012 - Seven Mountains Campground

Harman's would like to be at Annual Spring Jamboree, but we will be at an event at Harman's.

The Harman's North Fork Invitational is a fly fishing competition on 1 1/2 miles of private access water for 16 teams. Both professionals and amatures are invited. The event is filmed by Curtis Fleming host of Fly Rod Chronicles TV and airs on the outdoor channel. Event date is May 18, 19 2012.

www.flyrodchronciles.tv

In 2013 we will invite a team from PAFlyFish. Our 2013 event will be the 1st weekend of May, so we hope it does not conflict with the 2013 Annual Spring Jamboree.

Harman's will have a shop talk blog to get participant input and are unsure how we will select the team.

Thanks for including Harman's in Annual Spring Jamboree event. I'd love to be there. The streams surrounding your event are some of my favorite!!

magi, the jam is centered around the weekend before memorial day every year.

I see a playoff for next years memorial day weekend... The best of paff vs the best of harmans.

MattBoyer wrote:
afishinado wrote:
Can it be possible?....No rain, partly cloudy in the 70's!

Really Tom? Did you just say that? I also heard that the banks of Penns will have beautiful maidens walking around with free pitchers of IPA and grilled steak for all Jam attendees. That's believable, right? ;-)

Boyer

I can't believe the forecast either. This is our once a decade good year weather wise.

Sounds good Boyer. As long as they can serve me a pitcher of a stout or porter, and throw some mayflies in there to get the trout rising. I've got the maiden at home too. I'm leaving her to fish!

I’m renting nice cabin in Central PA, around Seven Mountains Campground and stay for a week or so after the jam. Send me PM if you want to keep fishing and looking for some lodge right after the Jam.

Attachments

• HOME_FROM_THE_BROOK_a little cabin.jpg
    HOME_FROM_THE_BROOK_a little cabin.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 3
Here is the cabin I will stay after the jam, 2 miles from Seven Mountain Campground, sleeps 7.

Attachments

• Sprin_Mills_cabin.jpg
    Sprin_Mills_cabin.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
That looks nice. I took next week off work to fish that area. A roof is better than a tent with the forecast.

That looks pretty nice. What's the name of the place? I ask because my wife and I may want to book it sometime.

Thanks,
Rolf

Thanks John for his cabin hospitality, Dave for the professional – ‘first take’ jam interview, Bill for the Drakes flies, Cody for a great conversation, Jack for sharing the bourbon glass, Dwight for burning few spots for me, Gene for not snoring so loud, Andy for his crying and banjo performance, Dave for great ride to the best fishing spots (can’t burn those) and his dog for not eating my rod, friends who help carry my video crap, Denis –campground owner for his hospitality and patience, and many more.

PAFLYFISH 2012 Spring Jam movie

2012 Fly Fishing Spring Jamboree
PAFLYFISH
May 18-20, 2012

Here are some recent shorts for the board:

Quill Gordon 2012 - Summit movie

Seven Springs Resort - Fly Tying Symposium 2012 movie

3rd Annual Western PA Wild Trout and Sandwich Symposium
Wild Thing movie

Attachments

• Native Brown - Spring Creek.jpg
    Native Brown - Spring Creek.jpg