2017 PAFF Jam: Seven Mountains Campground, 19-21 May

I think I'm in again this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'll be there from Wednesday, the 17th through the following Tuesday or Wednesday, can't wait...

Hoping to make it, but likely won't know whether I can until at least April.

Last year was my first year. I've already booked a cabin for this year and I'm looking forward to spending at least 4 days.

FarmerDave wrote:
So I guess Moose and I will need to drive to Ohio for that Crock Pot?
I think his wife is still beating him up over that,lol.
I know I'll be there ,Good Lord willin. GG

gulfgreyhound wrote:
FarmerDave wrote:
So I guess Moose and I will need to drive to Ohio for that Crock Pot?
I think his wife is still beating him up over that,lol.
I know I'll be there ,Good Lord willin. GG

I forgot all about the crock pot. Tell his wife she can have it back if she promised to fill it. ;-)

Better yet, tell his wife she gets if back if she allows Moose to attend.;-)

Seriously though. If I can't make it to the jam, you will know why.

And if I can't, I'll figure out a way to get it to him.

I was already thinking about taking the wife on a long weekend road trip late Spring, early Summer and upstate NY was already on my short list for that.

Tentsite reserved! Bring on the monsoon!!

I will try to make it again this year.

My game plan is to get a tent site on Monday(tomorrow), and fish the Little Juniata that weekend. I graduated from Juniata College in 1982 and spent some time canoeing the Little Juniata River as well as the Juniata River from Huntingdon to Duncannon.

Clint Eastwood once famously said in one of his movies that "A man has got to know his limitations." Two of mine are the Letort and Big Fishing Creek. Trout there laugh at me. I am sure they would at Penn's Creek as well.

I will do my best. I am going to give myself an "E" for effort before I even make my first cast.

CT

Just booked a cabin. Last year was the first time I missed since joining the site. Glad to be coming back.

Since I first came, I have never missed a Jam, nor has Maurice-- at least not literally.

dkile wrote:
It would be good to see you up there. Remind Bruno!!

I am in !

I'm in

I don't think my rain jacket has dried out since the all day sulphurs in the rain last year on Spring. Looking forward to coming back.

For the love of all that is holy.....I hope to finally make it this year. It seems like the last three years I have booked a site to just cancel it because of life happening lol.

This year I may (99.9% sure) be moving to the Altoona area so that will put me a lot closer than Philly.

I just made my reservation and am looking forward to meeting everyone. Fellow board member, mkerr, and I are planning a canoe trip on the Appomattox River slightly southwest of Richmond, VA.

I am doing my research since I have never canoed this river before. I have to figure out if we can get permission to camp since this is all private property. I am sure we can make day trips happen.

The number one goal is to time it so that we are on the river when the striped bass are making their annual spawning run upstream from Lake Chesdin.

I haven't figured out yet if that spawning run is the same weekend.

Back