2012 Quill Gordon Summit on the horizon!!! April 20-22nd

Sasquatch

Looks like I'll be making the trip up for the Summit. I'll be arriving Thursday night at my camp, the campground is about a 40 min drive from my place down in Cross Forks. So I take it we'll be fishing Friday morning? What time are we meeting? Are we meeting at the campground? If so what am I looking for in the campground to find you?

These are all good questions to which I don't have an answer!

I say a Friday morning breakfast meet up (for those of us who will be there by then) at Sylvania Diner. 7am or so? Then head off for the stream!

Sorry, not very familiar with the area to much up there on RT 6. Where is the Sylvania Diner located from the campgrounds?

Just a few miles east of it. If you take 144 and cut out down there at Galeton, hang a left on Rt 6 towards Coudersport. It'll be up on the left a few miles by Thompson Hollow Rd (I think that's the name of the road, its the rd that intersects w/ Lyman Run Rd).

Got it. Thanks guys

I'm open to other ideas too, just seems like an easy solution for a Friday morning meet up.

It'll be up on the left a few miles by Thompson Hollow Rd
It's Rock Run Road. I quit going to the Sylvania since Pine Creek Inn started serving breakfast. Much better and cheaper too.

Thanks salvelinus.

Like I said, I'm open to anything. Sylvania is pretty close to the camp ground, that's why I suggested it.

Oh yeah sounds good! All we've planned is the food hah!

Quill Gordon Summit looks good, can I squeeze in?

It's a free-for-all, Jared, and I'm certain you'd be welcome to join the group.

lots of places up here are cash, no credit...

I heard there was an ATM just over the border in New York. Is that just an ugly rumor?

Hhahahaha Jack! I think the Sheetz in Coudersport has an ATM ;-)

I hear rumors of one in Crossfork too.

Quills might come off early. (no joke). My Forsythia has some yellow. And it's on the northern side of the mountain with not much sun. I can see my neighbor's across the street from where I'm sitting now with some blooms popping out!

I know when my forsythia is blooming I have Hendrickson spinners in the air around my house in the late afternoons.

http://charlesmeck.com/a20060600.html

Back